KM Mentor Overview
The KM Mentor platform is your resource for successfully implementing Knowledge Management (KM). On the KM Mentor platform you will have access to:
• KM templates and instruction on executing KM strategy, performing knowledge transfer, as well as KM assessments and audits
• KM program and project implementation guidance
• Insights and reviews on KM tools
• Guidance on implementing and executing various KM Methods
• Specialized KM publications
• A private secure collaboration community for members to discuss ideas and get expert answers and advice
About Your Host
Dr. Anthony J. Rhem, PhD., is your guide on the KM Mentor Platform. Dr. Rhem is a Knowledge Management (KM) professional, published author and educator with over thirty (30) years of IT experience with over twenty (20) years specializing in KM. Dr. Rhem has experience across many industries (Retail, Insurance, Finance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Law Firms, Professional Services, Government and Military). His expertise covers KM Strategy/Execution, KM Governance, KM methods and Tools, Information Architecture, Taxonomies, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Knowledge Transfer Planning, Knowledge Audit, and Tacit/Explicit Knowledge Capture.
Sign up to receive email updates and to hear what's going on with us!