KM Mentor is currently only available as an individual membership*.
As a member of KM Mentor, you have unlimited access to industry-leading KM practitioner, Dr. Anthony J. Rhem. Dr. Rhem has been at the forefront of the KM world for over 20 years as a KM consultant, practitioner, instructor, lecturer, and a member of many Boards of Directors.
I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with Dr. Rhem on an extended, multi-year KM project with a Fortune 50 organization.
During that time, he has consistently displayed the truly rare ability to apply a foundational, scholarly approach, while at the same time combining it with many years of wide-ranging, practical KM client experience developed from the tactical point of view in defining strategies that truly “make KM work” for the business.
KM Consultant/Information Classification Specialist
You also have full access to KM Mentor forums, where you can:
- Get your questions answered
- Start a discussion, or join in on discussions on any aspect of KM imaginable
- Improve your knowledge of KM methodology and practice through interaction with other KM Mentor members
- Brainstorm new ideas with like-minded people
- Network and make new business connections
Membership includes access to our extensive KM content library.
- Get information on KM that you won’t find anywhere else
- Discover templates that help you to implement your KM strategy without overlooking any steps
- Content library is constantly being updated with up-to-the-minute KM information
Dr. Rhem brings knowledge management theory and practice together in his services.
When you couple KM theory with KM best practices you get a wholistic perspective and a valuable deliverable. This is what Tony excels at. He has worked through the rise and fall of knowledge management and has used the lessons learned to identify what practices work for various types of organizations.
Tony has successfully taught KM best practices to hundreds of students and clients, who have gone on to help their organizations resolve issues with KM best practices.
I have had the pleasure of working with Tony and learning from him for 3 years. His insights have influenced my work today in many ways.
Tony Kunkel, Principal, Knowledge Acumen
Your KM Mentor membership also gives you unlimited access to:
- KM tools